Thursday 5 January 2012

LOUBOUTIN'S PARADISE

One may expect French shoe designer,Christian Louboutin, to reside in an apartment in the heart of Paris or a million dollar mansion in California. For someone whose signature red soles have been spotted on the red carpet on several occasions,it is pretty suprising to find out that his home is in the desert.
Louboutin lives near the banks of the River Nile near Aswan,a city in Egypt.His home is located not too far away from the ancient temple ruins.
As a former craftsman shop, the two storey building has been remodeled and decorated with pieces Louboutin has collected over his numerous trips worldwide. Despite the renovation,the building still maintains an ancient setting. The house features vintage and antique furniture pieces, Moroccan dining tables and rugs and some fabrics from Cameroon. When less busy, Louboutin comes here to work on future projects,rest and practice yoga. 












Photo Source: http://www.elledecor.com/
Photographer: Ivan Terestchenko

Sorry for slacking on the posts.If you figured  that I am probably  back in school, you guessed right!
I promised to share with you guys my Boxing day stuff once I get the rest of them in the mail.Would do that as soon as I can.
Have a lovely thursday!
Love,
Roseanne.

17 comments:

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice pictures! I love it!!terv

Cliff Tuna said...

Wow Christian Louboutin is quite a loner hehehe but I think everyone does enjoy to spend their time in such a isolated lovely place! :)

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Thank you for ur comment miss, happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!

noone said...

I love the minimal approach to his place!

Unknown said...

very nice pics!!!kisses

WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Electra | Nikolas said...

wow this is so weird , but in a good way :) everyone would excpet the red-sole-man to live in the most luxurious Villa. I think i like him even more right now !

munichstreetstyle.com

Clazzerati said...

Wow, that I did not know. Perhaps he wants to hide away from the crazy bustle of the city. Nice place though! xx

Antonella C’est Moi said...

nice pics!!!i invite you to visit my blog and if you like it to follow me from google friends and i will be happy to follow you
XoXo from Italy
A_C'est moi
http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

Roseanne said...

Thanks guys for your comments.I know right!I was beyond shocked when I discovered that he lives in Egypt.For someone like him,its quite amazing to be honest.lol
x

Ife said...

Thank you soooo much for the lovely comment! Happy new year!! Xx

Anonymous said...

Wowwww - I honestly didn't know that! Thanks for the enlightenment.

-OH and about my messy bun, I honestly don't do anything special but pull all my braids to the top of my head and secure it with a hairtie. Then i put a scarf on.

Wonderful post as always Roseanne!!

Roseanne said...

Thamks Neecy about the updo.Yeah,Im pretty sure everyone is suprised by that.I think its just his way of getting away from the craziness in the fashion world.pretty cool i must say....x

Amber said...

Wow, this is amazing!! Who would've thought? So glad to have seen this... thank you for posting :) Happy new year, dear!

Love & Cake,
Amber

Bad Joan said...

gorgeous, so simple but still warm and welcoming!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

hahaha but that looks like a nice place!


INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK GIVEAWAY

WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Bisous Natasha said...

The decor is gorgeous ;)

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

woooow SUCH gorgeous spaces!!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
Facebook
Tweet Me!