Sunday 9 December 2012

SUBMIT



Hello,hello its me again, Queen of the weirdest poses and facial expressions.Just making a post of what I wore to classes this past friday on a very gloomy day (as you can tell from the photos). This sweatshirt has to be my current favourite clothing item and  I see myself wearing it with just about anything in my closet  wardrobe. I have never really been into sweatshirts but I am starting to like them a lot because I feel they fit my figure and my sometimes tomboyish style .Plus they are very good for layering especially in this bloody cold weather that has been thrown at us.Excuse my language.


My sweatshirt is from Vintage.Its on Oldham Street so if you happen to come around Manchester, I suggest you check out Vintage and the other vintage stores on that street if you are into retro style and vintage because you would not be disappointed. Skinny jeans are from River Island, earrings from H&M and my all time favourite boots from Evans.


Hope you are all enjoying preparing for Christmas and buying loads of presents for your loved ones. I would probably post a gift guide soon enough to help some of you that might be confused about what to buy. Off to listen to Jay-Z and eat loads of cake.
Have a great week ahead!
Love,
Roseanne,
X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is awesome!!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Oh so nice !!!! I love it!!!

canvas prints said...

im loving your style. nice work.